I read two amazing blogs nearly every day, when the computer is on and I have a spare moment. They are Whatever and The Driveway of Life. These amazing women created Craft Weekend where a group of women head to Kansas for the weekend, they craft, they eat, they shop and they talk blogging! I would love this, love this and I had my name down on the list, which is randomly drawn and guess what!!! my name was drawn!!!! and now the sad news, its for a weekend in June, in Kansas, where planes from the mountains don't fly direct, where the prices of flights is huuuuuuge and I'm going to have to say no. Giving away my golden ticket. I can't even bear to write this, Ren thinks I'm crazy because I want to go so bad ....... I'm asking for one more day to see if I can find a cheaper route to get there .... but in my heart I know I have to give some other lucky blogger the chance to spend a weekend with like minded women, doing fun things!

These are the ladies from last craft weekend .... look how happy they are!!
Spend the money and go...seriously. How often do us moms do something just for us? Go.
ReplyDeleteNic :)