Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nana and Poppa's visit

Wow I can't believe we are 5 weeks in and only one week left before they head home!! we've taken hardly any photos, just really enjoyed their company and of course the useful jobs they have been doing :)

Ren went to Calgary to pick them up and it was very very exciting to show them our new reno'ed house (part house) and the kids went crazy when they saw them in the morning.

At the moment they are being tourists in Toronto and Quebec City enjoying the sights and sounds of what the East has to offer and they'll be home on Wednesday which the grandkids are looking forward too.

Here are a few shots of their visit so far, I promise to take more photos during their last week that I have during their first 5 weeks!!!

This shot is very very funny because Max absolutely adores Nana and the feeling is NOT mutual! every time she sits down he wants to cuddle and she does nothing to encourage this behaviour!!
Morning reading in bed with Poppa, lifes all good :)


No comments:

Post a Comment