
I can't believe that the summer holidays are coming .... especially when the summer weather has still yet to arrive! Last summer I struggled with the long break, with no routine in the morning and nothing for them to look forward to and my lovely beautiful friend (Wendy) said "playdates and activities - thats what you need to do" and I think I have gone completely to the other side of the spectrum and filled their summer mornings!!! This is what I have planned:
Week One - Swimming for both in the mornings (30 mins) (Grace is super excited about lessons!)
Week Two - Challenger Football (Soccer) for Luke (1hr30) each morning
Week Three - yet to be determined but its my friends birthday in kimberley so i was planning to head there and go to the pool cause it has a really cool lazy river!
Week Four - Summer Camp each morning (2hr30)
Week Four - Summer Camp each morning (2hrs30) with loads of their friends
Week Five - May Missoula (if passports are back!) and Koccanussa Lake with Jenny
Week Six - Open
Week Seven - Swimming for both in the mornings
Week Eight - Open
Week Nine - Nana and Poppa Arrives, School starts, Rugby World Cup begins!
And Luke also wants to do tennis camp this year so we'll try to make that work!! Then we'll fill our afternoons with playdates, riding at the dirt park and just hanging out. Wish me luck, should be fun! Oh and I forgot to add that we won't be living in our house, we'll be renting down the road because our house will be under renovation .... yep I might be a little crazy!!
PS photo is from last summer at the lake with Jenny. Thats Jen, Luke and Ren about to go tubing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment